Services for Foreigners – Interpreting and Translating
As a native speaker of both Czech and English, I believe I can offer you assistance and interpreting services to make your stay more enjoyable in the beautiful city of Prague. Since I have been through the same, born in the USA but relocated numerous times, I have been living in Prague over 14 years now and understand that the preliminary relocation steps may be complicated and frustrating.
With a little affordable help, I believe we can save your time so that you and your family can move on to experiencing Prague from its better side.
If you need help finding other professional services, personal assistance or just need help with your utility services, give me a call and I’m happy to be of help.
Sylvia Vondráčková, MBA
– interpreting at meetings
– translating contracts and documents (ENG/CZ)
– arranging an orientation field trip through Prague or other places in the Czech Republic
– assisting in looking for property or flats for let
– accompanying and arranging meetings at administrative offices
– help in arranging bank accounts, insurance, utility connections
– any other daily operations-related services
1st hour: 550 CZK/hr including VAT
Additional hours: 380-540 CZK/hr depending on work
Upon specifying your request, I will gladly send you a more precise estimate of the costs.